Wednesday, April 30, 2014

May Anything Goes Challenge!

Hi there folks! It's Maureen here and I'm your host for May's Anything Goes Challenge! We are starting a smidgen early but this means you will have almost a full month to get creating! We have three amazing sponsors for you with some fabulous prizes for the winners. The Design Team here have had fun creating with some of the sponsors' images and we hope you will be inspired! 
Our first sponsor this month is Smeared Ink
 and they are offering a $15 Gift Voucher to their store.
 

Sharon - Fringe 4

 
 


Our next sponsor is
All Dressed Up Stamps

Prize: winner choice of 2 digis
 
Sharon - I like Wear with Style  
   
Rene - coming soon
 


And finally we have 
The East Wind

Prize: 3 single images of the winners choice
 


Maureen using Attitude

We are delighted to have four fabulous guest designers with us on this post today. Be sure to stop by their blogs and see their projects in more detail!

Kim Kutie from Kreations by Kim Kutie
 

Avril Ann Watson from Crafting in the Bedroom
I am 51 years old, mother to 6, and grandmother to 6
with one on the way around about Christmas.
I got into Paper crafting in 2005, after nursing my Dad through Cancer and losing him in February of that year. I started off with a little plastic box, mainly doing decoupage, my crafting has changed in style so much over the last nine years, and being disabled, I have lots of time to play around with my crafting goodies. I have met so many friends, either in Blogland or Facebook, some whom I have met, some yet to meet.  I am currently on several Design Teams, and enjoy making cards and projects for the challenges.


Giada from My Honey Magnolia
 Hi people, i'm Giada an Italian 24 year girl.  I live in Riccione with my boyfriend Teseo and my lovely dogs Damon and Kiki. I started this adventure one year ago and my huge interest in scrapbooking is always growing!!

Valentina from Valchen's Craftworks
My name is Valentina, I am a passionate crafter, I love all colours and all styles so my projects are so diverse - cards, boxes, albums, notebooks. I am a happy mother of two kids - a lovely 8 yrs old girl and a cute little boy at the age of 2.
 

We are really looking forward to seeing the amazing projects that you create for us this month! The numbers are growing each time and I'm sure we can have even more entries this time!
You can enter as many times as you like, but no backlinking! The challenge is open from now till May 25th! Best of luck!


7 comments:

  1. Super excited about the sponsors this month. Love all three of them! Thanks for the "unlimited entries - anything goes" month long challenge...whoop whoop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the gorgeous inspirations, your hard work, fabulous sponsors and another great challenge Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creations!! Love them all!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous creations by everyone - thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My 9-year daughter joined in on the challenge as well as myself. So glad I found this blog.

    La-Vie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely challenge and creations! ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous cards!
    Thank you for this great challenge!

    ReplyDelete